Superenduro Series 2013
Superenduro is finally ready to announce the 2013 series schedule. 10 dates: 6 PRO stops, including 2 Enduro World Series, and 4 Sprint for a mix of events between sea and mountains, reflecting the tourist offer in Italy for the MTB.
- Warm Up | March 16-17 | Pogno (NO)
- PRO1 | April 13-14 | Sestri Levante (GE)
- PRO2 | May 18-19 | Punta Ala (GR) | Opening Enduro World Series
- PRO3 | June 1-2 | Gemona (UD)
- PRO4 | June 22-23 | Madesimo (SO)
- PRO5 | July 19-20-21 | Sauze d’Oulx (TO)
- PRO6 | October 19-20 | Finale Ligure (SV) | Finale Enduro World Series
- Sprint1 | April 28 | Pogno (NO)
- Sprint2 | May 5 | Piero (CN)
- Sprint3 | September 8 | Tolfa (RM)
- Sprint4 | September 29 | Palazzuolo sul Senio (FI)
This calendar is the synthesis of years of work of the Superenduro staff alongside the resorts and destination that have built and grown the enduro discipline in Italy. Each of the eight scheduled appointments is a piece of history of the sport, the future of which is being written right now by all us Superenduro lovers.